Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers.
What To Expect
It’s now easier than ever to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign gradually shifts spaced, crowded and malaligned teeth into place using clear aligners customized for you. With diligent wear, most treatment times take about a year. And with clear, plastic aligners, no one has to know about your treatment except for you. Schedule a consultation with Dr Sontakke to learn if this revolutionary treatment is right for you.
For a limited time we are offering 1500 $ off this treatment so everyone can fit a beautiful smile into their budget.
More information about the treatment steps
Traditional orthodontic solutions require metal brackets, wires and rubber bands. But with clear plastic aligners, you can have a more comfortable, and often faster, treatment. We’ve broken the treatment process down into seven easy steps, so you can easily understand how Invisalign will take you from malaligned teeth to your best smile.
1. Have a consultation with Dr. Sontakke and see if Invisalign is right for you.
2. Take impressions so Invisalign can make your custom aligner trays.
3. Once your Invisalign is ready, your doctor will call you so you can schedule an appointment to make sure your aligners fit perfectly.
4. Wear your transparent aligners for at least 20-22 hours every day for approximately 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks, change your aligners out for the next set.
5. Schedule regular 6-week check-ups with your dentist to make sure you’re on track with your treatment, and to pick up your next few sets of aligners.
6. Complete your prescribed aligner set in about a year, depending on the severity of your misalignment and your treatment plan.
7. Maintain your new, straightened, smile with an Invisalign retainer.
Contact the team at Apex Dental with any questions about Invisalign, and let us help you get the smile you’ve always wanted!