Dr. Prachi Sontakke, D.M.D.
Why Dr. Sontakke is unique and important to you as a Dentist?
• Exceptional clinical skills with attention to detail
• Learns new techniques, best practices all the time to provide you the best service
• Very pleasant and warm person serving to various South Carolina community
• Supported by well educated and trained team at Apex Dental
• Easy with appointment timings, flexibility per your schedule
• Same day treatment attitude with affordable price
• Upscale/modern facility with friendly environment
Awards and achievements:
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) lambda mu chapter award for professional excellence,
• Dental Student Award from American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology for exemplary aptitude and achievement in oral and maxillofacial pathology
• Associate of the year from Gentle Dental of Massachusetts for professional excellence in patient care.
Membership and professional affiliation:
• American Dental Association
• South Carolina Dental Society
• Massachusetts Dental Society
• Yankee Dental Congress
More about her -
Dr. Prachi Sontakke, DMD is a perfect blend of warm personality and exceptional clinical skills. She believes in developing a good relationship with every patient which puts them at ease and sets a path for pleasant and most comfortable dental experience.
Dr. Prachi Sontakke grew up in a family of physicians. She graduated with a DMD degree from advanced standing program of Boston University School of Dental Medicine. She enjoys all aspects of dentistry, with special interest in cosmetic dentistry, endodontics and implant dentistry.